Friday, November 24, 2006

Demon Hunter - Discography


The Triptych


Original Release Date: October 25, 2005
Genre: Metalcore


1. The Light That Guides Us Home
2. Not I
3. Undying
4. Relentless Intolerance
5. Deteriorate
6. The Soldier's Song
7. Fire To My Soul
8. One Thousand Apologies
9. The Science Of Lies
10. Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck
11. Ribcage
12. The Tide Began To Rise

Download


Summer of Darkness


Original Release Date: May 4, 2004
Genre: Metalcore


1. Not Ready To Die Listen
2. The Awakening
3. Beheaded
4. My Heartstrings Come Undone
5. Our Faces Fall Apart
6. Less Than Nothing
7. Summer Of Darkness
8. Beauty Through The Eyes Of A Predator
9. Annihilate The Corrupt
10. I Play Dead
11. Everything Was White
12. Coffin Builder
13. The Latest And The Last

Download


Demon Hunter


Original Release Date: October 2, 2002
Genre: Metalcore


1. Screams Of The Undead
2. I Have Seen Where It Grows
3. Infected
4. My Throat Is An Open Grave
5. Through The Black
6. Turn Your Back And Run
7. And The Sky Went Red
8. As We Wept
9. A Broken Upper Hand
10. The Gauntlet

Download

No comments: